Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's Saturday night, and I'm finishing my day's writing.  I've spent 2 or 3 hours answering questions in a couple of the forums that I subscribe to.  I started on the forums under the name The Ficus Wrangler, and if you google that name, you will find all my postings listed.  I started on the forums as a way to begin creating a web presence, and it's really alot of fun.  It will seem that I've only been at it for 15 or 20 minutes, but when I look at the clock, 2 hours have passed!  I didn't get to any of the "techology"  (my own word) though, just not enough time.  I really need to find how to make my blog posts notify on friends' emails and FB's.  But Kevin - our 14 year old grandson - is here this weekend, it being his last blowout before school starts again, so we've been doing some stuff with him today - flea market wandering (his choice), dinner in Tampa, and tomorrow a trip to MOSI.  So now the day is over, I've done some writing, some plant stuff, some blog stuff, and now I'm going to do some sleep stuff. But just so you know, green thumbs aren't green, they're dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment